Do you consider coffee to be a food group?? I sure do! My sister and myself love to treat ourselves to a delicious latte after long days at work. My small town in Kentucky just now opened a Starbucks, and I am super excited! (I was standing in the long, never ending line on the first day they opened.) Even though we love our lattes and coffee, we do not want to drink our carbs and calories. We have a few options on what to order to maintain our fitness goals. My absolute favorite coffee is a cafe americano with steamed unsweetened almond milk, but I like to switch up my order during the holiday season, so my coffee taste like Christmas in a cup! 🎄
1. Gingerbread latte with steamed unsweetened almond milk and no whipped cream.
2. Grande Cafe Americano with steamed unsweetened almond milk, one pump of sugar free Mocha, one pump of sugar free peppermint, 2-3 packets of stevia.
3. Grande Chestnut praline with steamed unsweetened almond milk.
4. Venti Horchata Frappuccino with 1 pump of sugar free cinnamon dolce, 2 Splenda, and no whipped cream.
5. Grande iced coffee with unsweetened almond milk, 2 pumps of gingerbread, 1 pump of sugar free vanilla.
Enjoy your cup of Christmas joy! 🎅🏼☕️