As fall is amongst us, I am in full baking swing! Give me all the warm pastries and coffee!
As I do workout and try to eat healthy, I incorporate pastries that are tasty, but not loaded with calories. A key to low calorie pastries, is high quality protein. That is why I use 1st Phorm!
Once I started implementing 1st Phorm products, I have never turned back. 1st Phorm protein bakes like no other and help you stay on track while meeting those fitness goals.
These cupcakes are perfect to pack for lunch, a midday work snack, or pre workout snack. As a busy teacher and coach, I find having these cupcakes on hand, keeps me on track with my fitness goals and helps me meet my protein goals! They are super tasty too!!
Recipe credits: Emily Frisella
Get your level 1 protein here:
Calories- 87 Fat- 5g Carbs-4.25g Protein- 6g Sugar-1.27g
- 1/3 C Coconut Flour
- 1/3 C Stevia
- 2 scoops pf 1st Phorm Level-1 German Chocolate Cake Protein Powder
- 1/4t salt
- 1t vanilla extract
- 2t unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 c of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 2T coconut oil
- 1/s scoop of Level-1 German Chocolate Cake Protein Powder
- 2T coconut flakes
- 2t chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl mix together wet ingredients
- In a small bowl mix together dry ingredients
- Add small bowl to medium bowl and mix ingredients well
- Spoon into the cupcake liners, filling half full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Once done, rest in pan for 2-3 minutes and place onto cooling rack and allow them to cool completely.
- Mix up the frosting together in a bowl and spoon a small amount on the cupcakes.
- Place in fridge to firm
- Store in fridge or ait tight container