Hey Y’all, I have decided to link a few of my recent Instagram photos for you all! Most of my attire can be worn to work, on a date, or out with your girls or family.
I am loving this gingham dress from Belk. The bows on the sleeves add such a girlie and preppy touch. This dress would be perfect for a summer date night, family reunion, or even a bridal shower. Pair this dress with some Jack rogers or a wedge and you’re good to go! I found the floral necklace on sale at Cato’s and I love the springy touch it brought to this dress.
Continue reading "Three spring and summer inspired outfits!"
Recently, I have been using Saranghae skin care products and I am obsessed!
Saranghae is a Korean philosophy skin care that provides radiant, smooth, and luxury skin! Since using their products, I have received so many compliments on my skin looking smooth and glowy. I have noticed sun spots are reduced and my fine lines are reducing.
Saranghae provides a 5-step skin care routine!
- Nourishing + Moisturixing Cleanser- This cleanser contains 2 of the world’s luxurious ingredients: Truffle Extract and Gold! This cleanser deep cleans your pores and it completely removes make-up.
- Deep Radiance Essence + Serum- This serum provides antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamins directly to the skin. This serum heals and regenerates the skin.
- Saranghae Firm & Lift Cellular Regeneration Cream- This cream is AMAZING! It delivers smooth and beautiful skin. Also, this cream diminishes age spots, decreases redness, and reduces lines and wrinkles.
- Saeanghae Focus Renewel Eye Cream- This eye cream restores vitality, diminishes wrinkles, lifts and firms the skin, and brightness the appearance of dark circles around the eyes.
- Saranghae Elemental Essence Mask-This mask provides radiant results and reduces pigmentation over time for a beautiful skin finish.
Saranghae is an award-winning Korean 5 Step Anti-Aging skin care routine that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Saranghae’s focus on natural ingredients, highly effective products, and excellence in customer service has helped them become the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in the United States.
- A Striped Tee: A striped, casual tee is a must this spring. Stripes are more popular than ever and such a fun way to add details to any attire. Add stripes to your wardrobe, and you’re in style!
- Tory Burch Sandals: Let me start out by saying, Tory Burch sandals are a must! Seriously, these shoes get so many compliments every time I wear them. You can dress casual, throw on these sandals and look so put together! Tory Burch adds glam to any casual or dressy outfit.
- Jean Overalls: How exciting is it that overalls are back?? I am loving the cute overall trend this spring. Throw on a cute striped tee, sweatshirt, or button up under your overalls and you’re ready for the runway! You will look super trendy!
- Quay Sunglasses:Quay shades are my new obsession! They are so affordable and stylish. The lenses have a mirror appeal to them, making them so unique and fun. Quay has mastered style and affordable for all!
- A Round Bag or A Straw Bag: It is no secret, straw and round bags are BACK and SUPER STYLISH! I have seen all the blogger babes carrying these bags. Add a cute straw bag with your striped tee or overalls and you’re set! While many are way overpriced, I have found and linked a few that will not break your wallet!
Click on the widget below to shop these 5 must items for spring:
Happy spring to my Glitz and Glam followers! I don’t know about you all, but I am OBSESSED with florals this spring! Florals are such a great pattern to add into your spring and summer attire, and they are taking over the runways. It could be a floral dress, top, bottoms, purse, or floral jewelry!
This floral dress is easily one of my new favorite dresses. I love all the bright flowers next to the white base. This dress is a tank top dress, with the back cut out of it, which would be super cute for summer. During the cooler spring weather, I decided to wear a light blue cardigan.
Jack Roger shoes are a must during the spring and summer months. I love a good wedge to make this short girl taller!
I love the flowy bottom of this floral dress. It added such a girlie, fun touch to a spring day outfit.
My twin sister is also rocking a floral dress from Pink Lilly! I love a good straight maxi dress as well for all my tall ladies like my sister!
MY SISTER’S LOOK: DRESS
If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I bleed blue! I love my Kentucky wildcats! Honestly, I just love March Madness! This year, the games have been so good and so close! Who are you cheering for?? Comment Below!!
On game days, I wear my blue and white proudly! Here is a little casual, game day inspiration! I threw on these under armour, gray leggings for a sporty attire. I love this blue and white, Kentucky jacket! I bought it in Lexington, Ky at their Burlington coat factory store. You know I love the BLING BLING on the back! I am always up for adding glam to any casual, sporty look!
For accessories, I wore this Kentucky headband found at Burkes Outlet and Kentucky jewelry found at local boutiques.
Even if you’re not a Kentucky fan, you can wear your team colors with a head piece, or ribbon to help add a fun and girlie touch. Also, don’t forget to add some bangles or earrings to match your team colors!
I hope all my Glitz and Glam family are loving March Madness as much as I am!
For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way –
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Glitz and Glam family! For St. Patrick’s Day, I kept it casually green! This adorable, black Tee with green print and jeans was super festive and fun! I am all about cute tees!! My favorite detail about this tee is the four leaf clovers on the sleeves, I mean how cute?? I am all about those details. Also, the green, glitter monogram added a glitz touch to this outfit.
Oh…. of course my accessories have to be green! Accessories ALWAYS help add a fun touch to any festive style!
St. Patrick’s Day Shirt
Hey Y’all, I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of March! I am just wondering where the warm weather is?
For this blog post I decided to do an Instagram round up of a few work day fashion inspiration ideas. I am a teacher, but most of these outfits can be worn in the office, or any job that requires a more dressy, put together attire.
For this outfit, I wore a Crown and Ivy jean dress trimmed with orange stripes. I paired this dress with a orange, Crown and Ivy cardigan to help the orange stripes pop. Since it was a cooler day in Kentucky, I wore brown leggings and brown booties! To help the orange pop even more, I wore a orange bubble necklace! I am all about accessories!!
Similar dress / Cardigan / Bubble Necklace
Can you not tell, I am obsessed with the dress and legging combo??
I love black and white, and always feel elegant when combining these classy colors together. Also, give me all the bell sleeves!! The bell sleeves on this dress are super fun and girlie. I paired this dress with black leggings and black booties. Silver and black jewelry, with bling of course, helped glam up this dress!
Hit the widget to find similar options:
CASUAL FRIDAY!! I love wearing Raglan Tees with bluejeans on causal work days! On Dr. Seuss’s birthday, I had to get festive! I paired this adorable raglan tee with jeans! This raglan tee has one of my all time favorite Dr. Seuss quotes on it, and I have this quote hanging up in my classroom! To glam up this tee, I wore a glitter belt and red jewelry!
Raglan Shirt /